Monday, 11 February 2013

indiegamestand.com

Here is a small and relatively quickly turned-around commission for the folks at indiegamestand.com that I just finished up.

It's going to be a t-shirt too so I was limited to 5 colours, which, whilst good practice, always leaves me feeling I could have done more should I have had an unlimited palette.

Gouache on Paper, A3.

The brief was to create an image with a vintage poster feel that illustrated the cool breadth of games they make on the site- and to raise the profile of independent games. It was great fun including all the elements, and the dinosaurs were particularly enjoyable to paint.

Here are the original roughs:




 


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

25 August 2015 at 02:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home